Non-resident use of OHM trails

Public service announcement…

There was recently a news update from the DNR stating that non-residents now need to buy Minnesota trail passes for “ORVs”.  Just an FYI for everyone; I checked with the DNR and this rule change does not affect OHMs.  If your bike has a trail registration from another state then the DNR will recognize that registration.  You can ride state trails in MN without having to “double register”.  This is how it has been and there is no change.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: